Ypsilanti, Michigan Municipal Law Attorneys
• Zoning • Criminal Defense • Personal Injury • Probate Administration
There is no substitute for experience. The attorneys of McLain & Winters offer 80 years of combined law practice to provide effective, knowledgeable legal representation to clients in Ypsilanti and the Washtenaw County area.
This respected law firm practices in the areas of:
- Municipal law, representing governmental entities
- Planning and zoning issues for individuals and businesses
- Criminal defense for OWI and all other crimes
- Divorce and family law
- Personal injury
- Probate and estate administration
Their professional legal team offers a combination of successful litigation experience and impressive legal knowledge. Dennis O. McLain and W. Douglass Winters have been in practice together for 27 years, and are joined by associate attorney Angela B. King. Their practice serves clients in Ypsilanti, Michigan and the greater Washtenaw, Wayne, Livingston, and Lenawee County areas, including, but not limited to, the communities of Ann Arbor, Adrian, Saline, Chelsea, Manchester, Belleville and Brighton.
In Washtenaw County, McLain & Winters represents Ypsilanti & Salem Township as their municipal law attorneys. Their contacts and relationships in Washtenaw County and surrounding areas prove invaluable in representing all of their clients.
- As family law attorneys, McLain & Winters is experienced in divorce, child custody, property division and child support issues.
- Their criminal law practice includes defense of drunk driving, as well as drug possession, traffic offenses, burglary and theft, assault and other misdemeanor and felony crimes.
- McLain & Winters can assist executors (now called Personal Representatives) in estate administration, including representation of them in probate court. The law firm also offers estate planning and preparation of living wills.
- In its personal injury practice, McLain & Winters represents clients injured in car accidents or premises liability cases, dog bite, other negligence claims. They also handle wrongful death and worker's compensation claims.
With 27 years of practice in their community, McLain & Winters is an established, trusted and respected law firm. Contact them today for a free initial consultation. They are available evenings and weekends by appointment.